Cereal flour. Ideal for bread and cakes.
This flour is one of our best blends of our own stoneground cereals.
Our Farina + Cereali contains:
- strong wheat flour to enhance the performance of the end product and the core of our blend;
- organic Senatore Cappelli Bio, a durum wheat from ancient grains, easy to digest and offering the consumer all the fragrance of bread of a bygone era;
- whole farro, the ancestor of today’s soft wheat, with lots of fibre, easy to work with, and an incomparable flavour;
- whole barley, a rare cereal but rich in protein and fibre;
- organic buckwheat, the gluten-free non-cereal, with great properties including large amounts of iron.
A tip: try our Farina + Cereali alone, both for bread and focaccia, with a humidity of about 60–65%, leaving it to leaven at leisure … More details? Check this out … Bread with cereals.
Mistakes are necessary, as useful as bread and often beautiful too. Just look at the Tower of Pisa.
Made in Piedmont